Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Amy's Birthday

For my birthday we drove to Mooresville (about 45min away) to the closest Red Robin for dinner. I got a free burger meal. Any of you who know me knows that I love getting things for free and did not want to pass this up. And actually, because of a mix up we got a free appetizer, entree and dessert. Not too bad :)
Maddie and Davis with the Robin - happens to come out on Thursday nights.
Enjoying my dessert with the girls - they both enjoyed it.

Matt and little Matt :)

Little Matt for sure!

They also wanted their picture taken with the Statue of Liberty....
After Red Robin we rode down the rode not even a mile and got me a free coffee from CARIBOU COFFEE!! This is one place that I definitely miss! I got a camera for my birthday, so hopefully you will start seeing some higher quality pictures soon. It was a great birthday!

No comments: