Monday, March 30, 2009

Maddie’s Mini Recital

Okay, so I failed miserably at the 7 Blogs in 7 Days Challenge! I made it through 4 days in a row and then I just couldn’t keep up the momentum. Hopefully you all won’t mock me too much. I have already received one phone call pointing out my failure so let’s just keep it at that!

March 2009 064

This morning we all got to go to Maddie’s dance class and see a little mini recital. Really the children were just getting the opportunity to show off what they have learned and also practice dancing with an audience watching them.

March 2009 086

They have a full recital on May 30th. They are going to be dancing to a Brady Bunch song and they will all have bell-bottoms on as part of their costumes. Hope you enjoy the pictures and the videos!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Amy... I am so impressed iwth your mad blogging skills! I'm so excited that I found your blog :)