Sunday, June 13, 2010

Friends Night

One Saturday in May we had Claire and Evan over for dinner and to play while their Mommy and Daddy went to a party. I made pizza for dinner and we just had a fun night playing. I snapped a couple of pictures of the fun.

Maddie and Claire had fun dressing up like princesses and playing Fancy Nancy.

The boys would come by and check on us every now and then but they mainly played with trains and cars.
We changed the kids into their pajamas. Here are Davis and Evan in their Cars pajamas. I am surprised I didn't get a picture of Evan with Baby Kallie - he loves her and loves to hold her! So sweet. I think he is just as excited to see Baby Kallie as he is to see Davis.

The girls in their jammys. After we got everyone ready for bed I took Claire and Evan back to their house and put them down for bed and read a book until their parents got home -so nice! Matt put our kids to bed back at the apartment. It was really a great night!

No comments: