Sunday, June 13, 2010

Playground in Charlotte

After Audrey's graduation we stayed the weekend to celebrate Mother's Day with her as well. On Friday Matt and I went to Hickory for a couple of meetings and the kids stayed with Gaga and had fun playing at home and making me some fun Mother's day gifts as I found out later. On Saturday we went to one of the newer parks in Charlotte and the kids had a great time. We love playgrounds!
Maddie in a swing for children/people with handicap. I have only seen one other park with these, so I thought it was great! No one else needed it and the kids thought they looked cool so we let them try them out.
Kallie hanging out in her stroller. She loves to be outside and watch kids, so she was content sitting and playing with her rattle.



I did want to try her in the swing - and she loved it! She swang (?) for a while.

Matt pushed Maddie and Davis - so there was a lot of "Higher, Daddy, higher!!"
That night Adam, Sommer, Matt, me, and Tom made dinner for Audrey to celebrate Mother's Day with her. Adam and Sommer gave her an ultrasound picture!! So excited - we are going to be Uncle Matt and Aunt Amy! Maddie, Davis and Kallie will have a new cousin! Sommer is due November 28th and will find out if it is a niece or nephew on July 6th.

No comments: