Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 3 & 4 Bluffton Vacation

On our 3rd day of vacation we loaded up the golfcart since we had gotten the key from our cousin and were heading to the front beach to go swimming. We pulled out of the driveway and heard and felt a horrible bumping. We had a flat tire, so we had to park the golfcart. We got out the wagon and loaded it up and headed to the front beach and went swimming. I did not get any pictures of this.
On our 4th day I headed over to a friend's pool for a play date with her and her kids. I met her in Bluffton at the Gap Outlet where we worked together the summer after our freshman year. We kept in touch - I remember sitting in the hall outside my dorm room talking to her on the phone and we would get together when I was visiting over spring break and the next couple of summers. I was even in her wedding 10 years ago this past June! But then we lost touch and when I tried to look her up I didn't realize I only knew her husband's middle name. Anyway, I found her on facebook this past year, so we had been planning on getting together. Her daughter is 5 and her son is almost 4, so the kids had fun together. We had a 3 hour play date at her pool. These are the only pictures I got - none of us together. We plan on doing this again next year when I am in Bluffton, so maybe then I will be better about getting a picture of the two of us.


No comments: